Most professional wedding businesses enter The Wedding Awards in order to show their wedding couples and fellow wedding professionals how much they believe in their own exceptionally high standards of service, quality and business integrity.
No matter the size or category of a wedding business, their commitment to customer satisfaction clearly demonstrates a pride to business delivery. Our Wedding Industry Network (WIN) Members have the desire to promote their high level of professionalism more openly through the recognition of The Wedding Awards 2019.
Whilst all our WIN Members cannot, unfortunately, win one of the awards each year, every supplier and service of the Wedding Industry Network (WIN) who have been entered into The Wedding Awards 2019 by ourselves, will have been acknowledged for their skill by being selected for the overall awards accreditation process.
There is NO administration fee. All Nominees will receive the following benefits as appropriate:
- Entry into The Wedding Awards for the current awards year ending December 2019.
- WIN Business Page will be linked under the Awards Category under The Wedding Awards tab.
- Continuous authorised own use of the Nominee, or Winner 2019 promotional copyright logo.
- All Finalists and Winners will also be promoted in the Winter 2019 ‘The Finest Wedding’ Digital Magazine.
- Every Member will be invited to the Gala Awards Presentation in December 2019.
Please read our Terms and Conditions pages for further information by following the link below.